Project-Divine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project-Divine, where its all about the community!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Equipment guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mod Caleb
Administrator

Equipment guide Empty
PostSubject: Equipment guide   Equipment guide EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 6:59 pm

Hello and welcome to my item equipment guide. In this guide I will basically be explaining the best items and if they have any hidden combat bonuses.

In this guide I will be showing you the best in slot bonuses and why the best in slot items are the best in slot items.

I will start with Melee, and then do Magic and Ranged.

Melee

Weapon: Zaros Godsword / Dominion Sword > Shadow Sword > Anger Sword > Anger Battleaxe > Anger Mace > Chaotic Longsword/Rapier/Maul > Godsword > Saradomin Sword / Abyssal Whip

Shield: Divine Spirit Shield > Elysian Spirit Shield > Spectral Spirit Shield > Chaotic Kiteshield > Flameburst Defender > Dragonfire Shield > Falador Shield 4 > Dragon Defende > Dragon Sq. Shield

Helmet: Torva Full helm > Statius full helm > Slayer Helm > Seer's Headband 4 > Barrows (Melee) > Dragon full helm > Void Melee helm > Helmet of Neitiznot

Body: Torva Platebody > Vesta's Chainbody > Statius platebody > Bandos Chestplate > Varrock Armour 4 > Barrows (Melee) > Elite Void Knight Top > Dragon platebody > Void Knight Top > Fighter Torso

Legs: Torva platelegs > Vesta's Chainskirt >Statius platelegs > Bandos Tassets > Morytania Legs 4 > Barrows (Melee) > Elite Void Knight Bottom > Dragon Platelegs > Void Knight Bottom > Rune platelegs

Boots: Steadfast boots >Fremennik Sea boots > dragon boots > rune boots

Capes: Completionist Cape > Master Skill Cape > Max Cape > TokHaar-Kal > Ardougne Cloak 4 > Fire cape > Skill Cape > Obsidian Cape

Gloves: Barrows Gloves (rfd) > Karamja Gloves 4 > Dragon Gloves (rfd) > Rune gloves (rfd) > void knight gloves > Adamant Gloves (rfd)

Amulet: Blood Necklace > Amulet of fury (o) > Amulet of Fury / Demon horn necklace >Amulet of Power > Amulet of Strength > Amulet of Defense

Ring: Eye of the Warrior > Ferocious Ring (5, 4, 3, 2, 1) > Onyx Ring (i) Berserker Ring (i) > Warrior Ring (i) > Onyx Ring > Berserker Ring > Warrior Ring > Explorer's Ring (4) > Ring of Wealth

Now that we have that figured out, here is what makes the top tier equipment so good. Torva as a full set has a hidden increased attack, strength, and defence modifier. The attack, strength, and defence mastery capes all have hidden modifiers as well, relating to their respective skill. Note that all mastery capes have the same equipment bonuses, so if you don't have one of those 3, it's still well worth it to equip one. The dominion sword is the best all around one handed weapon while the Zaros Godsword is the best two handed weapon. The divine and elysian spirit shields have a damage reducing effect although the divines is much better. All other items not listed here just have the better equipment bonus then the next tier up.

Also remember that elite void is only good as a fully set, so assume from where its located on the chart that you are wearing the full set, other wise its worse than the lowest tier.

Magic

Weapon: Doomcore Staff > Armadyl Battlestaff > Chaotic Staff > Staff of Light > Ahrim's Staff > Ancient Staff > Staff of Air/Water/Earth/Fire

Shield: Divine Spirit Shield > Elysian Spirit Shield > Arcane Spirit Shield > Spectral Spirit Shield > Farseer's Kiteshield > Flameburst Defender ? Dragon defender

Helmet: Virtus Mask > Ganodermic Visor > Slayer helmet > Ahrim's Hood > Void Mage Helm > Mystic Hat

Body: Virtus Robe top > Ganodermic Poncho > Elite Void Top > Ahrim's robe top > Void Top > Mystic body

Legs: Virtus Robe bottom > Ganodermic Leggings > Elite void robe bottoms > Ahrim's robe bottom > Void Robe Bottoms > mystic robe legs

Boots: Ragefire Boots > Fremennik Sea Boots 4 > Wizard Boots

Gloves: Barrows Gloves > Karamja Gloves 4 > Dragon Gloves > Rune Gloves > Void gloves > Adamant Gloves

Cape: Completionist Cape > Master Magic Cape > Mastery Capes / Max cape > TokHaar-Kal > Ardougne Cloak 4 > Fire cape > Skill cape

Amulet: Arcane Steam Necklace > Blood Necklace > Amulet of Fury (o) > Amulet of Fury > Amulet of Magic

Ring: Eye of the Mage > Ferocious Ring (5, 4, 3, 2, 1), Onyx Ring (i), Onyx Ring, Seer's Ring (i), Seers Ring, Ring of Wealth

The only magic gear with hidden modifiers is Virtus (as a full set), the Doomcore, Chaotic, and Armadyl Battlestaffs, the arcane spirit shield, the arcane stream necklace, ragefire boots, and the magic master cape. Remembers, as before in melee, the mastery capes are well worth it even if you don't have the related skill to 120. Remember that ganodermic also has amazing bonuses against mage. Also note that if you are going for high damage per second instead of overall usage, the arcane spirit shield is the way to go.

Also note, the void as mentioned before is relative to the type you have and if you are wearing the full set. Assume you are wearing the full set.

Ranged

Weapon: Dominion Crossbow > Hexhunter bow > Chaotic Crossbow > > Zaryte Bow > Armadyl Crossbow > Hand Cannon > Rune crossbow > Magic shortbow

Shield: Divine Spirit Shield > Elysian Spirit shield > Spectral Spirit Shield > Eagle Eye Kiteshield > Flameburst Defender > Dragonfire Shield > Dragon Defender

Helmet: Pernix Cowl > Armadyl Helmet >  Slayer Helmet > Void Ranger Helm > Kharil's Coif > Helmet of Neitiznot

Body: Pernix Body > Armadyl Chestplate > Elite void body > Void body > Kharil's top > black d'hide body

Legs: Pernix Chaps > Armadyl Chainskirt > Elite void legs > void legs > Kharil's legs > Black d'hide chaps

Boots: Glaiven Boots > Fremennik Sea boots 4 > ranger boots

Gloves: Mercenary Gloves > Barrows Gloves > Karamja Gloves 4 > Dragon Gloves > Rune Gloves > Void Knight Gloves > Adamant Gloves

Cape:  Ranged Master Cape > Completionist Cape > Master Cape / Max cape > Range Skill Cape > TokHaar-Kal > Ardougne Cloak 4 > Fire Cape > Ava's Accumulator

Amulet: Amulet of Ranging > Blood Necklace > Amulet of Fury (o) > Amulet of Fury > Amulet of Accuracy

Ring: Eye of the Ranger > Ferocious Ring (5, 4, 3, 2, 1), Onyx Ring (i), Onyx Ring, Archer Ring (i), Archer Ring, Ring of Wealth

Quiver: Sagittarian Arrows (Hexhunter bow only) > Onyx Bolts (e) > Dragon Bolts (e) > Ruby Bolts (e) (if fighting a boss with high hp) / Diamond Bolts > Runite Bolts > Adamant Bolts

The best in slot weapon for range is the hex hunter bow. Although because its two handed you lose your shield slot and that's why I recommend the DCB if available. Also onyx bolts and dragon bolts are both very powerful and may actually cancel out the difference of the raw damage. Pernix, Armadyl, and Elite void all have powerful hidden range modifiers. Glaiven Boots, the amulet of ranging, and eye of the ranger also all have hidden max hit modifiers. I highly recommend either the range master cape or a completionist cape here but obviously it takes time to get these. I will also always recommend dragon or onyx bolts in almost every situation other than high level boss fights, then I would recommend ruby bolts, at least for the beginning of the fight.
The rules for void apply the same here as well.

Special Attack Weapons

This one won't be very long and this mostly pertains to melee, however if you have the required levels you can always mix and match combat styles.

Weapon:
Zaros Godsword > Dragon claws > Dragon Warhammer >Armadyl Godsword > Saradomin Godsword > Vesta's Longsword > Statius' Warhammer > Bandos Godsword > Zamorak Godsword > Saradomin Sword > Dragon Dagger

The Zaros Godsword has the most accurate and well hitting special in the game, although it does use 100% of your special attack energy.

The dragon claws are amazing too as your guaranteed to never hit a 0!

The dragon warhammer is also a beast when it comes to its special. It only uses 50% and has monster damage and great accuracy!

If you're using range, all you really have is the hand cannon and magic short/long bow. The hand cannon has an extremely powerful double hitting special attack and wouldn't be bad to use as a spec wep if you didn't have melee and you were willing to spare the extra inventory space. Remember, this is bound to change as there is lots of new range equipment that's going to be released in the future.

If you're using Magic, you're kind screwed here, although someday in the future there will be an update for this.

Thanks for reading this guide and I hope it helps. Anything I missed or you feel should be in here for whatever reason, feel free to leave a reply. Also note that as new content is released into the game, it will be added here if applicable.

Happy Gaming!

- The Project Divine Team king
Back to top Go down
https://project-divine.rpg-board.net

Equipment guide
Page 1 of 1