Project-Divine, where its all about the community!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Staff Application Template

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ironman

PostSubject: Staff Application Template   Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:55 pm

We have received a few applications for players wanting to be staff. Traditionally the staff finds the need for a Moderator, the staff decides on the best applicant, and offers them the position. However if any of you think that you would be exceptional staff, you may follow this template to make an application which will always be considered.

Please copy and paste and follow out the following information into your application thread.

The main goal of this application is so that we know a little more about you and your experiences.

The Basics:
Screen name :
Time zone :
I am ___male ____female (Mark one)
I am ____ years old
I live in the great country of ______
I can speak the _______ language(s)
___ I am in grade school. ___ I am in high school. ___I am in college. ___i am working
I can averagely play _____ hours a day.

About the server:

How long have you been playing Runescape Private Servers?

How long have you been playing Project Divine?

How familiar are you with PD's content?

Do you often talk to other players while training?

Do you often help new players get things figured out?

Are you very active on the forums?

Have you brought in any players? If so, do they still play?

Leading:
Have you even been in a position of leadership in real life or as a Mod?

Why do you think you deserve staff more than other applicants? (if you don't, you might as well stop filling this out and delete it)

Are you willing to put helping players and staff before training your account?

What will you do to help build and sustain the community of Project Divine?

Other:
If there is anything else that might help distinguish you above your peers, this is the place to put it. For example, "I have experience with creating and editing recruitment videos for youtube." "I am proficient in photoshop" "The thing that motivates me to be staff is..."

I thank you for putting yourself out there that you would like to join the staff team. Please keep in mind that although we are posting an application template, does not mean that we have current openings for staff. Hopefully in the near future we will rapidly grow and find the need for more team members. When the time comes we will hire the best qualified applicant.

Last edited by Ironman on Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Template   Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:41 pm

***********Example*****************If you copy/paste any of my short answers, your application will not be accepted. Please be original, and be honest.

The Basics:
Screen name :  Ironman
Time zone : Central
I am x_male ____female (Mark one)
I am 20 years old
I live in the great country of America
I can speak the English, some spanish language(s)
___ I am in grade school. ___ I am in high school. ___I am in college. X I am working
I can averagely play 4 hours a day.

About the server:
How long have you been playing Runescape Private Servers? About 5 years on and off

How long have you been playing Project Divine? A month now

How familiar are you with PD's content? Very familiar, I'm nearly maxed so I've trained all the skills and killed many bosses. I've seen the way things work.

Do you often talk to other players while training? Always, people always ask me questions for opinions on game related content

Do you often help new players get things figured out? Always, as soon as someone logs in I welcome them and ask if they need help. If they do I help them get started.

Are you very active on the forums? Yes, I have made a slayer guide and a wilderness guide to help players out.

Have you brought in any players? If so, do they still play? I haven't done much recruiting, I helped Mod Caleb make a video and gave him video concepts. However I have done great with retaining the players that do come.

Leading:
Have you even been in a position of leadership in real life or as a Mod? I used to run a clan on Ruenscape, and was also a Mod on another RSPS.

Why do you think you deserve staff more than other applicants? (if you don't, you might as well stop filling this out and delete it) I think I deserve to be on the staff more than anyone else because I have put in 70 hours of my time in the game and I have the knowledge of how everything works. I have spent over 20 hours of that helping players and helping the staff. I work well with all over the owners and give them premier content to help them recruit and continue to have the best RSPS out there.

Are you willing to put helping players and staff before training your account? I am willing to prioritize a staff position over my account goals. To prove this, I have already put in the time even as a player.

What will you do to help build and sustain the community of Project Divine? I will continue to help come up with ideas for videos and make more guides to make the game a little easier for all.

Other:
If there is anything else that might help distinguish you above your peers, this is the place to put it. For example, "I have experience with creating and editing recruitment videos for youtube." "I am proficient in photoshop" "The thing that motivates me to be staff is..."
I am proficient in using photoshop and paint to help make guides and banners. I am already the go to person for a lot of people having issues with bugs and know to explain to newcomers how to avoid bugs and glitches. I have the field experience and am motivated to help this server grow as big as it can. I love the satisfaction of seeing new players impressed of how well the graphics are for a 317, and love seeing the compliments to the server. It is truly well made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Staff Application Template
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1